Saturday 6 October 2012

MUA Wishlist!

I've decided to start doing some pictorial wishlists on my blog based on different brands, trends etc. I've found some great products through reading other people's wishlists, so I thought I'd post my own for my lovely followers!

So, to start off this new series I thought I'd start with everyone's favourite budget beauty brand... Make Up Academy (MUA).



1. Pearl Eyeshadow in Shade 11
2. Extreme Metallic Quad in Go Getter
3. Trio Eyeshadow in Innocence
4. Nail Quake in Shockwaves
5. Blusher in Shade 2
6. Lip Liner in Red Drama
7. Gel Liner in Underground
8. Gel Liner in On Move
9. Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Pin Up Pink
10. Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Sienna
11. Lipgloss in Shade 2
12. Lipgloss in Shade 3
13. Glitter Nail Quake in Blue
14. Glitter Nail Quake in Gold
15. Lipstick in Shade 3
16. Lipstick in Shade 5
17. Intense Glitter Eyeliner in Gold Nugget
18. Intense Glitter Eyeliner in Malt Chocolate.

If I could choose only three products to receive, I would definitely choose the Intense Glitter Liner in Gold Nugget. After using my Bourjois Kohl and Contour liner in Brun/Caramel, I'm hooked on gold eyeliner! It really brightens up the eye area, without being too tacky. However, I'd love a more pigmented version, and I hope this MUA liner could be what I'm looking for.
I'd then reach for the Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Pin Up Pink. It is such a vibrant, pigmented shade which can be worn sheerly for a subtle tint or more opaquely for a real pop of colour.
Finally, I couldn't forget the Gel Liner in Underground. I've been on the look out for a gel liner for a while now, and I'd love to try this pocket friendly version!

What do you think of MUA? Let me know in the comments! x

No comments:

Post a Comment