Wednesday 26 September 2012

Birthday Haul!

It was my birthday recently, and I had a blast! Had a load of my friends over, went for dinner with them and went to the spa the next day - bliss! I thought I'd show you a few of the things I was given, as I'm really excited about using some of these products. I'm not here to show off, just to say a big thank you to my friends for being lovely!


Some of the non-beauty related items I received were New Look vouchers (which I cannot wait to spend on new jumpers for autumn), a handy technic mirror and a horcrux locket! Any diehard Harry Potter fans like me will know that Voldemort had a horcrux in the form of a locket and my friend Ben bought me a replica for my birthday - he knows me too well!


I now own a Jack Wills nail file. This is exciting. I'm planning on bringing it out while in public places and watching the popular girls swarm towards me... or not. Seriously though, I really needed a new nail file, and as well as this one being really pretty it actually does a fantastic job of shaping my nails.
The Rimmel Pro Matte Finish topcoat was something I've had my eye on for a while, but never would part with the money to buy it. It was an amazing gift which I've been using daily - matte nails look great for autumn, especially when teamed with dark nail polish.
I don't yet have my ears pierced, despite contemplating it for months, but since receiving these earrings I'm sorely tempted to! The picture doesn't do them justice, they are beautiful diamond look earrings that are clean and sparkly without being tacky, right up my street.


And finally the one I was most excited about... I finally own an Undressed palette! This beauty has been sold out at my local Superdrug for months, so I haven't been able to get my hands on it until now! The shades are far more gorgeous than I hoped - I'm really into warm champagne and rose golds so to find not one but four of these shades made my day. Also the inclusion of the two darker shades was a really nice touch. I especially love the blue toned shade which creates a fab smoky eye without being too harsh!

Shades
To conclude, I'm over the moon with the presents I was given. I can't wait to do some new eye and nail looks with them, as well as hopefully getting my ears pierced... wish me luck! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment