Sunday 5 August 2012

Tag | 7 Deadly Sins of Beauty

I'm a massive fan of tag posts. I love finding out more about my favourite bloggers and vloggers as I think it makes me value their opinions more. Also, it's quite nice to hear that even the famous bloggers and vloggers like PixiWoo and FleurdeForce are normal girls too! 

Greed

What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
My most inexpensive beauty item is probably my MUA Heaven and Earth Palette. It cost £4 from Superdrug and it contains twelve neutral shadows so you can create the perfect neutral eye. My most expensive item is my bareMinerals Original Foundation in Fairly Light which cost £24. It's totally worth it however, as it provides a gorgeous effect and is good for your skin as well!


Wrath

What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
I have such a love/hate relationship with a product that I shouldn't really care that much about - Vaseline's Lip Therapy Rosy Lips Pot with Rose and Almond Oil. Yes, it is lovely. Yes, it is easy to carry around to keep your lips looking great. Yes, it tints my lips a lovely shade. Some days it keeps my lips looking great and acts as a barrier to stop them drying out, but some days it seems to stop the moisture getting in!
The product I found hardest to get is my Bourjois Shadow and Light Duo Eyeliner Pencil in Brun/Caramel. I searched Superdrug high and low to find it but could only find the black/silver version. I then rummaged through Boots' terribly organised Bourjois eyeliner slots before I found the last one. It was so worth it though.
  

Gluttony 

What are your most delicious beauty products?
In terms of smelling delicious, I absolutely adore my Aussie Luscious Long 3 Minute Miracle. It smells to die for and the scent stays in your hair for ages after you dry and style it - it's amazing! As far as tasting yummy goes, I don't have a lot of tasty lip products but my favourite would probably be my Natural Collection Juicy Lips lip gloss in Raspberry Ripple which gives a very subtle pink tint to the lips with a raspberry scent and flavour.


Sloth

What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
It has to be eyeliner. While I love the look it gives, I'm not good enough with it to be able to ensure I always do a good job. Therefore if I'm in a rush, I'll play safe and just smudge darker eyeshadow into my lashline.

Pride

What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
Like most people would say, I find foundation and concealer big confidence boosters. They make me feel a lot better about myself and make my face look less dead and dull. However, I'm also really reliant on mascara and blush to brighten up my eyes and cheeks and make me look awake. I'd rather wear no foundation than wear no mascara.

Lust

What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Definitely personality first. I know a lot of people say that, but I genuinely won't think a guy is attractive unless he has a great personality. Manners are a big thumbs up too - if you hold open a door for me or help me with my coat on the first date, you're set. As far as physical attributes go, I like tall guys with dark hair and won't say no to a six pack but will to a bodybuilder. Me, hard to please? Never.

Envy

Which items would you most like to receive as a gift?
Now, I've thought this through many times! I'd love the Chanel Vitalumière Aqua foundation - buy me this and I'll kiss your feet forever. (Not literally, feet are gross.) I'd also adore a Clarasonic Plus for face and body. Oh, and a Sigma Extravaganza Brush Set too. Thanks!

So that's the tag complete! Hope you guys all have enjoyed reading and I tag you all to to this tag for yourself, make sure to leave your responses in the comments below xx

4 comments:

  1. I love powder which makes my skin rosemary and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this tag!! I enjoyed reading your answers on the questions. And the tag kinda made me think. Not only about the products that i have but also how you've tagged them as a sin. Which they are, in the end.
    About you neglecting the eyeliner because you're not good at is: practice!! Buy a cheap eyeliner with a good brush and practice a lot. Look up different shapes of eyeliner and play with it. See which one suits the shape of your eyes best. I've been practicing for so long and now I can do it in the car, train, bus, whatever haha! Hope you find the tips useful!
    Again: great post! :)

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for commenting! This long comment just made my day :')
    I might start practicing my eyeliner, I just hate the mess of taking it off. Yes, I'm lazy! haha xx

    ReplyDelete