Saturday 18 August 2012

Review | Tresemmé Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo


 Dry hair shampoo has been one of my lifesaving products since I discovered it a few years ago. My hair tended to be very oily and would often become greasy, flat and horrible after one or two days. Since I discovered dry hair shampoos this has definitely been reduced. I can now wash my hair every second or third day, without losing the bounce and volume I adore.


I started out with the Batiste range of dry hair shampoos, but always found it was hard to manage the fine line between slightly limp hair and a grey mess! I struggled to remove the grey tint the product left from my roots without making them feel even oilier from touching them so much. It was a lose - lose situation.

This is one of the reasons I adore Tresemmé's dry hair shampoo! This product does as it says on the tin, removing oil and boosting body without leaving that horrible chalky mess behind.


Here I sprayed a liberal amount of the product on my hand, and as you can see it is barely detectable. Fantastic or what? Also, this product gives my hair real body instantly. I actually prefer my hair when it hasn't been washed for a day or so and I use this product instead as opposed to my freshly washed hair as it has so much more volume and bounce to it, with a light, fresh, clean scent which I adore.

I simply spray this product directly onto my hairline, parting and to any areas which get oiler faster such as my fringe, the sides of my hair and on the crown of my head. I would rate this product 5/5 as it is simply perfect - I'd rate it higher if I could!

In addition, there are also two other products in this range for different hair types. One is a Waterless Foam Shampoo which helps to add moisture and shine to frizzy hair whilst still removing oil and the other is a Volumising Dry Shampoo which I cannot wait to try out!

Tresemmé Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo is available from Boots for £4.79, Superdrug for £4.99, Tesco for £4.69 and Asda for £5.00 as well as from many major chemists and drugstores worldwide.

1 comment: